Need Immediate assistance or have questions?Call Us Today: (770) 457-7659
HERE ARE SOME IDEAS TO CONSIDER WHEN PRE-PLANNING FOR YOUR PET:
- Will you want a paw print or nose print impression keepsake?
- Will you want to have a Life Celebration Memorial Service?
- Favorite toys or blankets to be cremated or placed into a casket with your pet.
- If private cremation is chosen, will you want to keep, scatter, or bury your pet's cremains?
- Would you want a customized engraved Urn, Memorial stone, or other remembrance keepsakes, such as customized jewelry?
- Personalized inscription on the Urn, and/or Memorial stone?
- Would you want a Personalized Memorial Chest to keep all your pet's memory items in for safekeeping?
- For Life Celebration Events, a few things to think about include, guests you would like to attend the service, music, DVD, pictures, poems, personalized life celebration program, etc.
- Do you want to take advantage of the Pre-Planning Payment option to alleviate undue emotional stress at the time of your pet's passing?