Why Should I Plan Ahead
No one likes to think about losing their beloved pet. Whether it comes unexpectedly, or after the course of a long illness, the death of a pet leaves us feeling anguished and confused. So often we hear, “...we wish we would have known about you sooner...“, having found out about our services after the fact.
At Deceased Pet Care Funeral Homes & Crematories, we offer you the opportunity to plan ahead for your pet’s aftercare needs through a variety of individual pet burial and private pet cremation plans designed to fit your family’s needs and budget.
Benefits of Advanced Planning
By planning ahead for your pet’s aftercare needs, you are:
- Protecting your family from having to make difficult decisions during an emotional time;
- Making your decisions ahead of time weighing out the options of whether you prefer burial or private cremation, types of services, or memorial keepsakes you prefer;
- Determining your family’s needs and budget ahead of time;
- Finalizing your pet’s private cremation or pet burial pre-arrangements eliminating hastily made decisions and later regrets;
- Locking in today’s prices for services that may not be needed for many years.
Ready to get started?
Record your personal information to be kept on file at Deceased Pet Care Funeral Homes & Crematories. For assistance in completing this process, please contact us by calling (770) 457-7659.